Sunday is officially pamper-myself day! For the past couple of months I haven’t really had a schedule when it comes to pampering myself, so I figured now would be a good time to get the ball rolling. I’m really hoping this is going to help with my hair growth goal, the last couple months of me doing whatever with my hair has been a huge drawback to my length retention. So check out my routine below. I’d love some suggestions or feedback on what works for you?
- “Pre-poo” with Castor Oil
- Shampoo with Shea Moisture raw shea butter shampoo (always wash hair in four sections!)
- Deep Condition with Shea Moisture raw shea butter deep treatment
- Detangle with Paul Mitchell’s The Conditioner as a leave in
- Jojoba Oil
- Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie/or Coconut Hibiscus Milk
- Twist Hair
- Oil ends daily and retest hair every two weeks
- Wash face with Cetaphil
- St. Helene’s Mint Julep Mask for 20 minutes and rinse off
- Exfoliating wipes
- Cetaphil moisturizer
- Mani-Pedi!!! (of course I’ll be giving myself a mani-pedi…still trying to pay off my debt!!)
Of course this routine is in addition to my regular daily hygiene routine, so if any of you have any suggestions on fun, relaxing ways you pamper yourselves comment below; I’d love to get some more ideas!